Advertise Now | 888-449-2526 RADIO | DRTV | STREAMING
Broadcast or Streamimng Radio and TV – WHY MAKE US YOUR AGENCY OF RECORD? BECAUSE WE REQUIRE REFERENCES FROM ANY MEDIA SOURCES WE PLACE YOUR ADS ON BEFORE MAKING A BUY! Remnant and Political advertising rates – Local and National ad placement – Any Format – PROGRAMMATIC PLATFORMS
Talk Radio Advertising
Get great placement and rates on National or Local Talk radio – Including Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, Laura Ingraham & Hundreds more!
TV Advertising Deals – DRTV
Find remnant, wholesale, local spot, Cable and National ad rates for any TV offering in the USA! Fox News & Business, MSNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, ESPN and so much more!
We can get you great rates on Facebook, Instagram, Google Ad words, Search, Opt-in email lists, other social media, OTT streaming TV and much more!
Long form radio – infomercial and podcast rates and production
Posted On June 12, 2016
Of course should you consider doing Long Form or “Infomercial” radio show or a podcast if you have a complex or comprehensive offer. Call 888-449-2526 to begin your own radio show or co-hosted podcast. Remnant advertising rates available for some offers.
Our information and interview style co-hosted radio infomercials and podcasts are recorded by telephone or Skype – no equipment to buy, no learning curve as our trained and well known hosts perform the “Radio host” part while you act as the expert on your offer. Prices start as low as $99.00 for a recorded session ready to post on your website – You Tube of to offer to a radio station as your own talk show infomercial. It’s awesome and it’s affordable – Call for rates and costs today. 888-449-2526.
As a sales tool, a radio infomercial is very powerful. Usually over 50% percent of all calls that come in as a result of the “show” typically result in a sale. Radio is a relatively inexpensive medium and a bargain when it comes to advertising. With that information, you may be asking yourself if a financial radio infomercial is right for your business.
Example Long Form Radio Infomercial links available on request.
Let’s look at seven ways to evaluate whether or not a financial radio infomercial is a fit for you and/or your practice.
1. Is your product something people will buy? This is a valid question. Ask yourself what necessity your product fills. If you can affirmatively name that necessity, then you are ready to move on to the details.
2. Is there a compelling core story regarding the product? The concept behind a 30-minute radio show is to educate potential consumers while convincing them they should seek your advice and expertise. It really doesn’t matter you don’t have a tangible product; what you’re selling is you and a perceived need to meet with you. We create your radio infomercial as a “show” centered on the core story of “you.” This “story” is told by you with conviction.
3. Do you have the ability to talk about your industry in a concise, but passionate way and translate the formality of the specifics into the reality of the average user? While a good radio producer can coach you, he/she can never recreate the passion that is inherent.
4. What incentive do you have to offer a potential consumer? The “call to action” is just as important as the services you provide. Why should the potential client call now? Do you offer complimentary consultation, a free book, or another incentive? Infomercials produce better results when a sense of urgency is created. Your infomercial provides great information and your advice is useful, but what is the hook? This sense of urgency helps to drive in leads. Of course every caller will get the same great deal, which will be a free consultation.*
5. Can you make enough money to reinvest in your advertising? Radio infomercials took one producer from $1 million in sales per year to over $8 million in sales in just 18 months. It worked because the equation of return was balanced. Radio shows are much different than other forms of advertising. Your following of “listeners” will build over time. Your return on investment (ROI) will increase over time as well. Can you financially withstand investing today for future sales? If you can answer this question:
“Would you pay me $10,000 today for a $1,000,000 tomorrow?” then let’s get serious and create a master sales piece to add to your arsenal.
6. Do you run a stable business? Will the potential growth disrupt your current service
model? If so, you will need to adjust your model or hire some additional help.
7. Do you have the follow-up skills? The back-end of the radio infomercial implementation is intricate. Radio is a tool for driving sales. In most cases, the value of the sale is determined down the road when the customer decides whether or not to meet with you. Do you have the ability to drive the follow-up necessary for the system to work?
These seven items are meant to assess and prepare you for the implementation of a financial radio infomercial. Each item has been successfully tried and tested and made millionaires of many producers just like you. The implementation plan is well-documented and the equation for success is well-developed. While any form of advertising is a risk, we can produce a longstanding history of success, as well as a long list of lessons learned from failures.
A Radio Show IS:
advertising medium that adds instant credibility.
advertising medium that acts as a robust marketing strategy.
advertising medium that potentially puts your name “at first thought” when clients are seeking services like yours.
excellent referral source!
Pre-recorded and professionally produced.
Requires very little time commitment.
A Radio Show ISN’T:
instant sales generating machine.
Going to make you a better salesperson.
A “try it once” system.
Below is a list of approximate costs for weekend air time from 5:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Costs reflect a 30 minute radio show airing on a top three-rated AM stations. The ESTIMATED block time costs are numbered in accordance with market size (DMA)
Market Costs by market size (DMA) for 30 minute program blocks:
In some areas, the target air time will be Sundays between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m., capturing an audience in the car on its way home from church. In other areas, the target air time will be Saturdays between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m., capturing an audience running errands before the heat of the day arrives.
Sample Markets and Rankings
Rank Market by size 1st and then by Name – State – estimated half hour cost for block radio time:
Over 20 years as a successful advertising agent, media buyer and marketing expert. Authorized to place ad campaigns on Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, ABC, CBS, NBC, DirecTV, Dish, and many more. Local and National radio and TV advertising rates and media kits available too! Top rated national radio host for 2 decades and award winning radio sales professional - Helped establish Expedia.com as the travel site industry leader as point man for the radio the marketing campaign that launched Expedia - Assisted in building the Coast to Coast AM radio show w/Art Bell... Discovered and recruited Michael Savage into national syndication - Serving advertising clients for over 25 years! Expert in Direct Response advertising - Remnant advertising and host endorsed advertising campaigns. To get the best remnant advertising rates in any advertising format, this is the right place!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.