Call 888-449-2526 if you are seeking remnant deals on DRTV, Talk Radio, Newspapers and magazines etc. National or local? Demand is high for much of the available remnant advertising out there. Ad placement on TV, Radio and in print or online editions of magazines and newspapers is less expensive – It’s much cheaper for you to buy remnant than the public rate cards listed. Remnant or “Stand by” advertising can be scheduled nationally and locally based on remnant inventory or ad space available.
We offer national and regional radio, TV, Cable, Online and print advertisers an opportunity to buy unsold advertising avails at a lower cost, with prices much lower than station rate cards or by your calling a radio station directly.
What is Remnant or Cheap Advertising?
As an agency, we partner with the top remnant media buyers to access unsold inventory which is advertising space that has gone unsold – but made available to us at a sizeable discount off of their normal rate cards. We have decades of relationships with media who contact us with special rates as the dates get close to airtime or printing- we in turn pass those saving on to you!
Why Buy Remnant inventory?
Buying remnant radio advertising allows you to test your message on TV, radio etc. with a smaller investment and reduced risk. If you are running a campaign already – discount rates and lower cost per spot helps reduce your overall costs per ROI. For Direct Response or performance campaigns, we can improve results for less money and with smaller budgets.
Why Ho Hum Media Inc for Remnant media buys?
We are turn-key and can handle the entire process for you including writing your ad copy, producing your commercials, supplying the call tracking phone numbers
Remnant opportunities in radio, print (magazines and newspapers), out-of-home (OOH) including billboards, etc.
Media buying rate negotiation effectiveness (30 to 70+% off rate cards)
We are heavily Customer service oriented
Direct Response is our primary concentration.
Our 24+ years of media buying experience
Remnant advertising is easy and it works! Call 888-449-2526 today!
Ask about remnant and stand by inventory for National Networks, Local spot radio and TV, Cable TV and Mobile advertising also. Including Newspapers, Magazines and online editions of those media.
Cheap TV, Cheap radio and Cheap advertising is available on every media format. Call 888-449-2526.
Local advertising rates and costs starting at under $5.00 an ad for 30 second spots on selected radio and TV stations or networks. Cheapest advertising rates in the USA. Digital display advertising and streaming radio starting at under $2.00 per thousand CPM. National Radio and TV advertising we can place your ads ads at under $1.00 per ad! Call our advertising sales department for details 888-449-2526.
Of course should you consider doing Long Form or “Infomercial” radio show or a podcast if you have a complex or comprehensive offer. Call 888-449-2526 to begin your own radio show or co-hosted podcast. Remnant advertising rates available for some offers.
Our information and interview style co-hosted radio infomercials and podcasts are recorded by telephone or Skype – no equipment to buy, no learning curve as our trained and well known hosts perform the “Radio host” part while you act as the expert on your offer. Prices start as low as $99.00 for a recorded session ready to post on your website – You Tube of to offer to a radio station as your own talk show infomercial. It’s awesome and it’s affordable – Call for rates and costs today. 888-449-2526.
As a sales tool, a radio infomercial is very powerful. Usually over 50% percent of all calls that come in as a result of the “show” typically result in a sale. Radio is a relatively inexpensive medium and a bargain when it comes to advertising. With that information, you may be asking yourself if a financial radio infomercial is right for your business.
Example Long Form Radio Infomercial links available on request.
Let’s look at seven ways to evaluate whether or not a financial radio infomercial is a fit for you and/or your practice.
1. Is your product something people will buy? This is a valid question. Ask yourself what necessity your product fills. If you can affirmatively name that necessity, then you are ready to move on to the details.
2. Is there a compelling core story regarding the product? The concept behind a 30-minute radio show is to educate potential consumers while convincing them they should seek your advice and expertise. It really doesn’t matter you don’t have a tangible product; what you’re selling is you and a perceived need to meet with you. We create your radio infomercial as a “show” centered on the core story of “you.” This “story” is told by you with conviction.
3. Do you have the ability to talk about your industry in a concise, but passionate way and translate the formality of the specifics into the reality of the average user? While a good radio producer can coach you, he/she can never recreate the passion that is inherent.
4. What incentive do you have to offer a potential consumer? The “call to action” is just as important as the services you provide. Why should the potential client call now? Do you offer complimentary consultation, a free book, or another incentive? Infomercials produce better results when a sense of urgency is created. Your infomercial provides great information and your advice is useful, but what is the hook? This sense of urgency helps to drive in leads. Of course every caller will get the same great deal, which will be a free consultation.*
5. Can you make enough money to reinvest in your advertising? Radio infomercials took one producer from $1 million in sales per year to over $8 million in sales in just 18 months. It worked because the equation of return was balanced. Radio shows are much different than other forms of advertising. Your following of “listeners” will build over time. Your return on investment (ROI) will increase over time as well. Can you financially withstand investing today for future sales? If you can answer this question:
“Would you pay me $10,000 today for a $1,000,000 tomorrow?” then let’s get serious and create a master sales piece to add to your arsenal.
6. Do you run a stable business? Will the potential growth disrupt your current service
model? If so, you will need to adjust your model or hire some additional help.
7. Do you have the follow-up skills? The back-end of the radio infomercial implementation is intricate. Radio is a tool for driving sales. In most cases, the value of the sale is determined down the road when the customer decides whether or not to meet with you. Do you have the ability to drive the follow-up necessary for the system to work?
These seven items are meant to assess and prepare you for the implementation of a financial radio infomercial. Each item has been successfully tried and tested and made millionaires of many producers just like you. The implementation plan is well-documented and the equation for success is well-developed. While any form of advertising is a risk, we can produce a longstanding history of success, as well as a long list of lessons learned from failures.
A Radio Show IS:
advertising medium that adds instant credibility.
advertising medium that acts as a robust marketing strategy.
advertising medium that potentially puts your name “at first thought” when clients are seeking services like yours.
excellent referral source!
Pre-recorded and professionally produced.
Requires very little time commitment.
A Radio Show ISN’T:
instant sales generating machine.
Going to make you a better salesperson.
A “try it once” system.
Below is a list of approximate costs for weekend air time from 5:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Costs reflect a 30 minute radio show airing on a top three-rated AM stations. The ESTIMATED block time costs are numbered in accordance with market size (DMA)
Market Costs by market size (DMA) for 30 minute program blocks:
In some areas, the target air time will be Sundays between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m., capturing an audience in the car on its way home from church. In other areas, the target air time will be Saturdays between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m., capturing an audience running errands before the heat of the day arrives.
Sample Markets and Rankings
Rank Market by size 1st and then by Name – State – estimated half hour cost for block radio time:
Our Full service Ad Agency is proud to offer Talk Radio advertising options for advertisers! We work with all major shows and brands. Call for a free media plan and current rates and prices for radio and TV advertising in any local market or for national reach. 888-449-2526.
How to run ads on Glenn Beck’s radio show and his Blaze.com TV Show on The Blaze. Call 888-449-2526 to advertise on Glenn Beck on his iHeart / Premiere Networks show – National rates, cost and prices – Estimated to start at around $2,300.00 for a 30 second spot on the national iHeart – Premiere show – to as low as $25.00 a spot on The Blaze radio. Remnant rates available in some local markets for approved offers. We also buy local station spots for advertisers, this service is free. Phone number for advertising sales – Call 888-449-2526. Let us negotiate a good deal for you! The Blaze” is now the banner in which almost everything Glenn beck will be distributed according to “friends” inside the bunker. Nestled in and loving Dallas Texas, is the headquarters for what FORBES Magazine and others affectionately titled “Glenn Beck Inc.”
The Glenn Beck Show Glenn’s TV show the Glenn Beck television show left Fox News Channel to become a pioneer in the new media, and the mix of internet subscribers, terrestrial radio and other efforts has proven that there is life after Fox News. Glenn Beck also achieved the extraordinary feat of having #1 New York Times bestsellers in both fiction and non-fiction.
The Glenn Beck Radio Program has been rated as the third highest rated radio program in America. Glenn’s new network now under the banner of the Blaze has over a quarter million subscribers and growing rapidly as of this update.
To get great ad deals on The Blaze and to connect with Glenn Beck and his newest ventures call now 888-449-2526.
Glenn is a true radio veteran – Glenn Beck started out as a DJ in his callow youth at the age of 13. He launched The Glenn Beck Program in 2002, on just 47 stations. Today, his radio show can be heard across the country on hundreds of radio stations.
The Glenn Beck Program, is syndicated by Premiere Radio Networks and has been rated at times as the third highest-rated national radio talk show among adults ages 25 to 54.
Glenn Beck was the honorable recipient of the 2008 Marconi Award for Network/Syndicated Personality of the Year from the National Association of Broadcasters
Ho Hum Productions is an independent media buying agency and claims no affiliation with Premiere Radio Networks, and iHeart (Formerly Clear Channel Communications)
Let us help you develop a media buying plan for any Radio Talk Hosts nationally or on Radio Stations in many markets. 888-449-2526